ON GOING EVENT
Do you have an Idea that can solve a major problem?
Is it at early stage or conception stage? Will you like to win a $500 seed grant
to scale your idea to the next level?
If yes, here is your chance to to join 10 youth innovators at the Solvers League Season 1
More details below
HUB35 is a space that enables young innovators and inventors transform ideas into sustainable market solutions. The Hub uses its tailored residential and non-residential programs to facilitate disruptive thinking, idea experimentation, startups, and partnerships between viable young ideators and stakeholders in the innovation and invention ecosystem.
- Raising young peoples interest in innovations, inventions, and creativity
- Building youth capacity to develop creative solutions, viable innovations and inventions.
- Fostering collaborations to commercialize viable ideas
- Solution Labs
- Challenges – Forum
- Pitch Elevation
- Access to the Hub
- Mentoring and other support services.
- Access to wireless internet
- Opportunity to participate in Hub activities at discounted rates.
- Access to HUB books and online resources
- Access to work stations.
- Join the community
HUB35 PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
SOLVERS LEAGUE LAUNCHES
Next Activity starts in
You’ve got an idea? We’ve got you an opportunity!
Apply now for solvers league season 1 Apply to address a social or Governmental gap in Nigeria and beyond Apply to stand the chance of winning $500 to scale your idea to the next level Is your idea in early stage or conception stage? Enter the 25days Solvers league challenge nowFor interested solvers We offer
1. Free internet and workspace
2. Access to innovation Resources
3. Access to investors and seed grant
4. Coaching and trainings to accelerate Ideas